Modern And Spacious Facility
Our facility is state-of-the-art, but not in the way of your typical big-box gyms. We don’t have ellipticals or weight machines. We use your body and real weights to create free, natural movement. We only have machines that mimic functional movement, and none of those that don’t contribute to overall health and a lean, conditioned body. We welcome you to take a look around our box and our equipment – you won’t see full length mirrors but you’ll see results in your own mirror and in the fit of your clothes when you make the move to functional fitness.
Located at 326 Broad St. in Fitchburg, we have a total of approximately 2400 square feet. Our facility includes the main workout area, a men’s and women’s changing room, three bathrooms and two showers.
10 Key Things that Make the Facility World Class
- We have adequate floor space to serves classes of up to 20 athletes.
- Our ceilings are 15 feet in height, providing a spacious feeling as well as allowing plenty of room for CrossFit’s overhead movements and its skills such as rope climbs and muscle-ups.
- We have men’s and women’s locker rooms, each with a shower to maximize the efficiency of your day. CrossFit Wachusett can be a stop on your way to or from work, not a detour where you need to turn around and drive back home to shower and change.
- Weight dropping is totally acceptable since our space is covered from wall to wall with rubber flooring to provide you with a safer environment for lifting weights.
- We have plenty of natural light in our workout space so that you never feel like you’re working out in a dungeon.
- We are located on a low-traffic street with sidewalks, allowing for workouts that involve running to be safe and uninterrupted.
- We like to workout, but we also enjoy socializing just as much! When you join, you gain a great group of friends that get together outside of the gym to hang out as well!
- Stretching and recovering are also important aspects of the gym, so we have recovery and mobility tools available for you in the gym as well as a mobility class offered monthly.
- Olympic lifts (the clean and jerk and the snatch) can be two of the most complicated and frustrating lifts involved in CrossFit. We offer a free hour of instruction on just these two lifts every Saturday!
- Our world class coaching team will help customize each workout so that you get the most of out every class.